Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lattice Nails


I decided to switch it up with this one and make the ring finger different. The gold polish in this design stamped surprisingly well, while the peach polish I used ended up looking more like orange once I had a few coats on. The lattice design ended up looking kind of like snakeskin or dragon scales to me.


Also, I just got new nail polish remover and I recommend it to anyone who paints their nails often and hates how long it takes to get the stuff off with generic brands of remover. The stuff I just got is called Onyx Professional remover and it's 100% acetone, meaning you should give your nails some time to breath between removing old polish and adding new. You can find it at Walmart and a bottle of 473 ml will cost you about $4.



Base Colour: ACO - Hot Coral
Stamping Colour: ACO - Vegas Gold
Stamping Plates: Bundle Monster - BM 208 & BM 209
Top Coat: PRO FX Long Wearing UV Top Coat

. love&sunshine&nailpolish, Cait xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment