Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wild times at Western


I just finished university at UWO and have sadly moved back home. With Mustang pride (and a lot of great memories) still coursing through me, I decided to do a design with my Alma Mater in mind. To celebrate and remember all the wild nights at Western I chose a zebra print design from my new stamping plates and our purple and white school colours.


These stamping plates are really cool and a great way to get exciting nails without too much fuss. This was my first attempt using them so I haven't perfected the technique quite yet.


I ordered my stamping plates online from Bundle Monster and it was a pretty good deal. I got 25 plates, each with 4 or 5 stamp designs, for around $28 including shipping. Smaller kits can also be bought at Walmart (where I went to get the actual pink little stamper) or at the "As Seen on TV" store in most malls.


Base Colour: Sally Hansen - No Hard Feelings
Stamping Colour: The white that came with the stamp
Stamp Plate: Bundle Monster Plate BM-223
Top Coat: Pro FX Long Wearing UV Top Coat

. love&sunshine&nailpolish, Cait xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment